Sunday 20 February 2011

Inspiration

One of the biggest inspirations to me is a lady called Sheryl. You'll probably know her....she has a style of her own, never sits still, and rides the coolest bike!

She is the author of
http://msbitchcakes.blogspot.com/
where you can read all about her latest conquests.

I've decided to pich one of her ideads, which is a 'What I'm Working On and Goals for Next Week', and here's what I'm going to try to do:



  • Track my points for 5 days
  • Go to the Gym with Lal 3 days
  • Make good food choices for 6 out of 7 days

I have been super lazy since we found out we were moving, and my elliptical trainer is buried under a mound of boxes! I hope that when we do eventually move, it's going to be a fresh start for both DH and me.

Taking the first step is always the hard part...........

No comments:

Post a Comment