Monday 30 May 2011

Juneathon

It is with some trepidation that I have signed up for Juneathon.

Last time I signed up, we were in the middle of packing our stuff to move to our new house, and I really didn't have the time to jog, blog or log anything.
Now things are a little more settled, I plan to do something each day of June, although it's more than likely not going to be running at the moment. This is in the most part due to the fact that my derriere has grown to the size of a small planet!

I'm logging my eats again with my WW e-tool which should help, and my early morning walks although not too fast, must go some way to assisting with calorie burning.

DH will be in charge of packed lunches, and there will be no processed food in my lunchbox at all (apart from the pizza I'm going to make tonight, but that is all my own work with plenty of fresh veg as a topping!)

I plan to ride my bike when I get home from work for a couple of miles, making a total of about 90 mins of something per day.

I also have the best part of a 5,000 word assignment to complete by the 8th July!

Why am I sat here buggering about then??

I'll be lousy at leaving comments on peoples blogs, but I will try my hardest to say hi to everyone at least once over the month.

Good luck y'all xx

No comments:

Post a Comment