Tuesday 26 October 2010

November goals #3

So yesterday I took the dog out for 2 decent 40 minute walks, but was probably a bit slower than I should have been. It's like I've got a battle going on between body and mind all the time.
I'm busy at work, but so too are alot of people who manage to get up early and do their workouts, or come home pooped at night and do them.
I think the early mornings are too much to ask my poor body to do at the moment. It seems to be asking for alot of sleep, which I'm more than happy to oblige!

I'm still on the 200lb mark, and I know the only way to get it started again is to get going on the elliptical for 30 mins or so every day. I'd love to go out on my bike, but I'm too damn cold, and goosebumped fat is not pretty!!

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

No comments:

Post a Comment