Tuesday 28 December 2010

3 days to go!

So in 3 days time I'll be starting the Janathon. I've charged my ipod and have some funky choons downloaded. I'm looking forward to having something to get me going for a month, and to comment on other peoples blogs too! I'll take my camera with me (I'll HAVE to stop then to take a pic won't I?). Mind you, most of the time it'll be dark because I'll either be running before or after work. I've dusted off my Garmin, but I'll be keeping the route fairly simple so that I can let the dog off for her workout!
I hope evryone else is as excited as me!!

2 comments:

  1. I wish you every success with Janathon! I'm getting excited too and will soon be updating my ipod shuffle with music to walk to ... I'm not up to running yet!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck!

    Excited?! Yes I think so...also feeling a bit of mild panic and nervousness!

    ReplyDelete