Wednesday 29 December 2010

New for 2011

I'm not one for New years resolutions, mostly because I have broken them all by the end of January, and that pisses me off!
Instead, this year, I'm going to write about things I'd like to accomplish by this time next year.

I'm a WW online member, and therefore I would like to keep up my membership for the year, perhaps a goal weightloss of 1lb per week would be do-able.

I'm not going to go on about joining a gym yadayadayada, because I simply won't.....it's daunting enough joining the Janathon (and I suspect knowing me that something will crop up and I'll not finish this either!!)

I must stop sabotaging my attempts to make better choices. I've managed to quit smoking three times, every time going back on them because I convince myself that the world would be an easier place if I smoked!! Of course it wouldn't!!
I've never been one to see something through to the bitter end....next year I'd like to have at least reached one of my goals.

Apart from the whole of January, when I'm going to be checking in every day....I'll do a weekly update here of how things are going, and a monthly stats/photo for comparisons.

1 comment:

  1. Hiya Katrina - sounds like you're raring to go! Good luck with your forthcoming challenge :o)

    ReplyDelete