Monday 7 January 2013

Early morning jiggle

I have been known to shirk the odd session when I come in from work, due to a bad case of CBA's.
Because of this, I got up at 05.45 and listened to some choons from 1988....whilst walking my janathon effort. It was over before my body had a chance to question what was going on! I was janathoned, showered, breakfasted and ready to go by 07.30am.
I'll be repeating this during the week as it gives me more time in the evening.

I was listening to The Communards this morning to pass the time. It made me feel a little melancholy in that I was a young student having the time of my life with my best friend when some of the songs were released. I went to see the Communards three times on one tour at the UEA dancing all night..........great times, great memories. It made me feel rather ancient and creaky!

Same time tomorrow morning though!

No comments:

Post a Comment